Mga Pahina

Miyerkules, Pebrero 15, 2012

Hey, I'm Jenn

Dog Lover

I have two dogs; Hoshie and Hajie. They are both male pomeranian. I love and envy them at the same time, for when I walk them around, they get more attention than me. =) 

                                                            How can you not love them?! =)

Country Music Fan

"Yee-Haw!!". Yes, I got a hillbilly bone. I shake my booties whenever I hear those "bad ass" country songs from Blake Shelton or Miranda Lambert and I get emotional whenever I listen to Faith Hill. Country music tells the story of our lives, the reason I feel connected with it.

                                                     Blake Shelton, my fave country artist


God's Believer

In every thing I've been through, I could not have made it without my Lord. He really is my strenght, my shield. And I so much thank him for giving a life to LIVE and LOVE.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento